Saturday, November 21, 2009

Why The Blog?


So I have decided to start a blog. Not to document all of the "awesome" things I do, but more of a goal tracker. I don't know about you but I get down on myself a lot because I can't do everything. My mom often tells me "you can't eat the whole elephant at once, you have to eat it piece by piece." I was inspired by one of my best friends Katie. She continues to be such a great example of achieving her goals. If you would like to see Katie's awesome blog follow this link: http://www.favoritesandthings.blogspot.com/
So for any of you who get excited about finding great deals, crafting, reading, and cooking this blog will list all of my frinds, sucesses, and failures. WELCOME :)



1 comment:

  1. Holy cow you are way to nice! I love the idea of your blog I've been trying to get some goals set myself. Maybe we can help each other with different goals.
    Cute blog, I'm excited to keep reading it!

    ReplyDelete