Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Forever Families


 Yesterday as I was standing outside on recess duty I saw my nephew playing with my friends. It struck me how big he had gotten...I know, I know, I sound like one of those dreadful aunts who pinch their nieces and nephews cheeks and smear lipstick all over their faces when I pull them in for a big slobbery kiss on the cheek. I am not like that (however I do love my nieces and nephews to pieces and if it weren't so embarrassing I probably would give them a big wet kiss on the cheek.)

Anyway back to my recess ponderings. As I saw my nephew running around playing tag with his friends I realized how much I love him. (I know, shouldn't I have known this all along?) I knew that I loved him but in that one moment it struck me just how much I would do for him. Not only him but any of member of my family. I am so grateful to be sealed to my family forever and even after I am gone I will be able to see them again.

Family is the most important part of life and I am so humbled that I get to spend mine with these lovely folks pictured below.



It amazes me at how different all of these people are and even though sometimes they make me mad, sad, and even glad...he he he I'm a rhymer...I would do anything in my power to make their frown turn upside down.

If you want to learn more about eternal families go here.

1 comment: