Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Niece and Nephew

Can I just say that I have the best family EVER! I used to complain all of the time about being the youngest and having no siblings to grow up with. My closest brother in age to me is 5 years older... which doesn't seem like a lot now, but at the time it was HUGE. Now that I am older it is so cool! I have so many friends and loads of nieces and nephews to hang out with.
We have been spending a lot of time with my brother and his family lately. He has two kids in high school and they are both involved in athletics. It is so much fun to go and cheer them on at games. My nephew is a football player and my niece is a cheerleader. Get ready for a picture overload.
 Announcing the football team.









Aren't they two of the best looking kids you've ever seen...yep, that's what I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment