Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Latest in the Fablehaven Series

Can I just say I am so excited for this book to come out! (March 23!) This is the final book in the Faablehaven series. I am a huge fan of these books and my kids at school are as well. I have introduced many of my nieces and nephew to these books and they love them. I must say...don't get upset with me...that I enjoy this series better than Harry Potter. The last books in the Harry Potter series were hard for me to get through. 4 out of the five book of Fablehaven have been released and each book gets better than the previous. The idea behind the books are genius.
This is the synopsis of the book from Brandon Mull's Website
For centuries, mythical creatures of all description have been gathered to hidden refuges around the world where they are watched over by human caretakers. Kendra and her brother Seth discover that their grandfather is the caretaker of one of these secret wildlife sanctuaries—Fablehaven.
Brandon Mull has also written another chapter book called The Candy Shop Wars and a FABULOUS picture book called Pingo. Read his books I know you'll love them.

1 comment: