Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Heart Headbands!

So I have been obssessed with looking at crafting blogs lately. I guess you can say I have the crafting bug. This is the latest craft that I just finished.


I just got my hair cut so I needed something super cute to add to my list of things to do with my hair. Here is another headband that I made. I figured brown and black can go with just about anything.

If you want to make these super cute headbands there is an online tutorial that is very easy to follow. If you have a hard time following written directions, like me, than there are fabulous pictures to help you along. Thank you UCreate!

My next post will be a Valentines Wreath. If you would like to do this craft along with me you can visit Smashed Peas and Carrots and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment