Saturday, January 16, 2010

So Much Brighter

Once a month my sister-in-law, my mom, and I clean each others houses. That means that once every three months I get a deep clean in my house. With my two beautiful dogs it needs it a lot more but I never feel like I have the time with teaching and everything. I love getting my house cleaned because afterwards my house seems so much brighter. I know that the lights are brighter maybe it's just the feeling of knowing that your house is clean.
One of my favorites thing about cleaning is getting to chat with the girls. I love it! My mom has two steamers that we use. If you haven't ever used a steamer while cleaning your house you are missing out! My mom has a Sargent which is the BEST, and she has a Shark. The Sargent is more expensive but you will not be disappointed. If you want to find out more about either of these steamers you can do that by looking at their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment