Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Worlds Easiest and Best Lasagna!

So yesterday I made my husband’s favorite...lasagna! I secretly think this is how I got him to marry me;)



1 large can Ragu *the biggest at the store
1 lb. hamburger
1/2 of an onion, chopped
lasagna noodles
cottage cheese
mozzarella cheese
salt
pepper


In a deep skillet brown the hamburger and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste. When the hamburger and onion are cooked add the can of Ragu. Let heat through and add a layer of the sauce to the bottom of a 9x13 pan (1/3 of the mixture). Cover with a layer of lasagna noodles (uncooked! Trust me it's better this way). Cover the noodles with a layer of cottage cheese. My husband likes a lot of cottage cheese so I make sure that I can't see any noodle. Add a layer of mozzarella cheese on top then add another 1/3 of the sauce. Top with another layer of noodle, cottage cheese, and mozzarella. Then before you put the sauce on add another layer of noodle, then the sauce and then some more cheese. Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours. And ENJOY! If you want the cheese to not be brown and crunchy on top cover you lasagna with alluminum foil before baking either way is equaly delicious!

**The more cottage cheese you add the runnier your lasagna will be.
Thanks to my mom for this great recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment